I had removed the convertstylestoinline() in both comx and racetv some time ago. It loaded a ton of css that wasnt needed or used for a simple html page.. You might have old versions of these..

Monty

> (has anyone tried the comx
> or racetv searches which spawn an extra window to see if these
> searches
> function with the change??) Kim I think I remember you had tried them
> before, and they were ok..  I dont have those searches in place yet
> since I am rebuilding my machine.

Neither of the searches with popup windows work, as far as I can tell, because of the iexplore.exe issue. I've tried adding a mark-of-the-web, but either I didn't do it right, or it just didn't work.

Part of the problem with popup windows is that they all use convertStylesToInline, where they read the main document's stylesheet - that's apparently ubiquitously disallowed in SP2. I tried omitting the stylesheet copying, but then there was some other problem, etc, ad sleepium.

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: InterSystems CACHE FREE OODBMS DOWNLOAD - A multidimensional database that combines robust object and relational technologies, making it a perfect match for Java, C++,COM, XML, ODBC and JDBC. www.intersystems.com/match8 _______________________________________________ To unsubscribe visit: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601