Correct. Users running Vista will need to take the provided files and
substitute them for "localsearch.css" and "theme.css". Our installation
should simply put them into the dqsd directory. Actually, the
localsearch.css should be renamed to "localsearch_vista.css" before we
make it available to folks so that it doesn't overwrite their own
version. Those who already have localsearch.css will want to merge their
customizations in with the provided css file, and then name it
'localsearch.css'.

In my working with these, I found it best to copy the files to my own
directory, make all the changes, and then copy them back under \program
files\quick search deskbar. You'll get a couple of UAC prompts, but
that's always going to be the case with Vista.

Charlie.

(Thanks

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDE

-