Thanks Jim, Charlie & Kim!

I've attached a revised .bmp file...less of a blue tint (more grayish) on
the very top.
Just drop it in your DSQD folder and type ! <enter> into the search field to
reload.

Also, I've tested this theme with the Medium Resolution Mode (125% DPI) and
it seems to work fine.

I've also attached a new Windows 7 DQSD theme for use when the taskbar is in
"Small Icons" mode (rename theme-Win7_sm_icons to theme.css).  I personally
prefer the larger taskbar...but, perhaps other folks don't.

There are a few issues that I've noticed thus far with it, which depending
on whether or not anyone cares, we'll try to address before the release...

Windows 7 DQSD Theme:
Issue 1: Seems to work erratically within an RDP session in 32-bit video
mode (related to 24-bit .bmp?).
Issue 2: Doesn't look nice when the taskbar is raised up to double (or more)
in height in "Clock mode".

We still have the outstanding issue with Explorer.exe crashing from DQSD
when the taskbar isn't LOCKED prior to loading/unloading of the DQSD
toolbar...maybe a Kim question?

-Matt