Hi Matt,

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 15:36, Admin-VYSA <ad...@vysa.net> wrote:

> I found a Freeware installer (at least 30 days to create an .MSI installer)
> that also supports 64-bit.  Might come in handy during the new release of
> DQSD 5.0?  ;)
>
> http://www.advancedinstaller.com/top-freeware-features.html

I checked it out briefly yesterday, and it looks pretty cool.

I don't think we can commit to a tool that has a 30-day usage
restriction, but it appears the Freeware version is free for use with
restricted functionality. Hopefully it covers everything we need to
do, because it would be nice to have proper and equal installers for
32- and 64-bit.

Thanks,
- Kim