Kim,

    Thanks for your assistance.

    My /searches/imdb.xml file is dated 8/29/2002 ! !

    Since I uninstalled and reinstalled dqsd.exe wouldn't
    the newer XML file have installed?

    I hope this is the problem ! !

    Thanks again,

    George

Kim Gräsman wrote:
Hi George,

On my Windows Vista with DQSD 4.1.0.0, typing

  imdb harry potter and the sorcerer's stone

in my DQSD bar takes me straight to this page:
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=harry+potter+and+the+sorcerer's+stone

Could you check the modification date of your imdb.xml in \Program
Files\Quick Search Deskbar\searches, and see if it's around July,
2008? There was a fix around that time, and I want to make sure you
have it.

Thanks,
- Kim