Hi folks,
    I know this was solved at least once before, but I must have lost it in
one of the HD crashes, and it's not in my paper notes..  4PDT, abt 2000 ohm
coil as I remember, but??
    What is the xmt/rcv relay in the TR-4C?  I was pretty sure there's a P&B
no. for it, and it was available from Mouser, but I can't find the info.  A
friend w/o email is asking, his has an open coil, so it's bad.  I don't want
to tell him to take a shot in the dark in Mouser's cat.
tnx, 73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/
http://www.hammarlund.info



----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to