Although the solder-in version of this relay will fit the plug-in version socket. It is not adviseable to do this. I had a TR-4C at one time that this had been done to and the solder tabs on the solder-in version are not quite long enough to give a reliable connection at all times. I found the relay operation to be quite intermittent and after replacing the relay with the correct type, all was fine. Get the right one!
73
Rick KD6ZR
At 09:19 PM 6/11/03 -0400, Al Parker wrote:
Hi John & Bill, Thanks for the quick return, and same answer from both. I'm not sure this is the one, but it might work. The TR-4C uses a plug-in relay, I think this one is the solder-in type, does it by chance fit the socket too? I've got a TR-4C, maybe I oughta open it up. tnx, al ----- Original Message ----- > Hi Al, > > The relay is a Potter-Brumfield R10-E1Y4-V2.5k. It's available from DigiKey > ( www.digikey.com ). Their part number is PB123-ND for $14.64 each. They > currently have 41 in stock. For Mouser, its Mouser Part#: 655-R10-E1Y4-V2.5K > at $14.81 each. They have 98 in stock. > > > 73 Bill, W4WHW
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------

