----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 7:54 PM
Subject: [drakelist] TR-4C relay


>     I know this was solved at least once before, but I must have lost it
in
> one of the HD crashes, and it's not in my paper notes..  4PDT, abt 2000
ohm
> coil as I remember, but??
>     What is the xmt/rcv relay in the TR-4C?

Hi Al,

The relay is a Potter-Brumfield R10-E1Y4-V2.5k. It's available from DigiKey
( www.digikey.com ). Their part number is PB123-ND for $14.64 each. They
currently have 41 in stock. For Mouser, its Mouser Part#: 655-R10-E1Y4-V2.5K
at $14.81 each. They have 98 in stock.


73 Bill, W4WHW

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to