"Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


I think K3HRN IS RIGHT... THE FCC IS TREATING US AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS:

PERHAPS THE ARRL SHOULD FOCUS ITS LOBBYING EFFORT ON CONGRESS BECAUSE THE FCC
DOESN'T SERIOUSLY CARE ABOUT HAM RADIO....

I believe that the ARRL can't officially lobby, as it might loose its tax exempt status.


What may be needed is a truly politically active organization to protect our
rights as hams...

I have lots of issues with the ARRL on top of this...but I don;t think thy can help us on a poltical basis.

Thom
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Behalf of "Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  http://www.zerobeat.net
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to