Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, David Turney wrote:

He obviously thinks he's really smart, but to me the serial number phraseology
suggests that the plate on the chassis may or may not be the one that was on it
when it left the factory.

I hasve to admit, I have NOT been following the thread. But, has anyone on the list been burned by this guy? If so, have they complained to Ebay?

I had a problem with Ebay, Paypal and VISA....it took me a year, some interaction with a local police department, but it was finally resolved.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month