Thom
The exact same thing happened to me as I mentioned in my earlier e-mail.  Glad 
you got it straightened out.

Steve
WA7EZB

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

> 
> Thom LaCosta made an utterance to the drakelist gang 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> I discovered why Joe didn't claim his money....he never got it. 
> 
> I happened to ask the PayPal merchant services folks some questions about 
> what I 
> want to do with the web hosting business....and asked them to explain what 
> would 
> cause the "unclaimed" message.....I gave them the transaction 
> information...low 
> and behold, there had been a glitch somewhere....and I redid the payment. 
> 
> Hopefully Joe will see it tonight before he leaves. 
> 
> I didn't him to think I was a deadbeat, nor did I want to miss the logbooks. 
> 
> 73,Thom-k3hrn 
> www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring, 
> QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database 
> www.tlchost.net/hosting/ *** Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body 
> Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message 
> Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Reply via email to