"Al Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Thom,
I somehow got signed up on 2 accounts, and on one I've got a problem here that keeps me from sending out emails, I can just rcv (temporarily I hope). The note I got from majordomo said that you'd have to unsubscribe me. Please do - see below-- I'm sure you've had plenty of administrative things keeping you busy. Thanks for all you do to keep things running smoothly, it's a great list, and seems to be even more active now, tho' the technical posts have temporarily diminished (by comparison I guess). 1 minor item - I think majordomo does it by default, but most lists don't have the "reply" go to the list, as well as the "reply to all", that way it's difficult to reply only to the sender, as I tried to do with this one. It almost went to the list.
tnx, 73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info


===============
 unsubscribe drakelist [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

unsubscribe drakelist [EMAIL PROTECTED]

has been forwarded to the owner of the "drakelist" list for approval.
This could be for any of several reasons:

   You might have asked to subscribe or unsubscribe an address other than
the one that appears in the headers of your mail message.

When the list owner approves your request, you will be notified.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to