Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
At 07:40 PM 5/15/2007, you wrote:


"Al Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Thom,
I somehow got signed up on 2 accounts, and on one I've got a problem here that keeps me from sending out emails, I can just rcv (temporarily I hope). The note I got from majordomo said that you'd have to unsubscribe me. Please do - see below-- I'm sure you've had plenty of administrative things keeping you busy.

Done

Thanks for all you do to keep things running smoothly, it's a great list, and seems to be even more active now, tho' the technical posts have temporarily diminished (by comparison I guess).

Yea....unlike some of the "big lists" it's well manered and helpful >:-o

1 minor item - I think majordomo does it by default, but most lists don't have the "reply" go to the list, as well as the "reply to all", that way it's difficult to reply only to the sender, as I tried to do with this one. It almost went to the list.

Pine acts one way, Eudora acts another way.....I am NOT gonna break the list in trying to fix it. I know one majordomo expert....but he will charge me 200 bucks to solve it....I'd rather spend the money on so many other things.

73,
Thom


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to