"Jeff Siegel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Thanks for much for the info.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Doug Smith
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 11:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] An Introduction & a question about keyer for
T-4XB

Doug Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 23:11 -0400, Jeff Siegel wrote:
> The question is,
> what is a suitable keyer to use with the transmitter?

I have a 1960's era Hallicrafters TO Keyer with a Vibroplex Vibrokeyer
like yours.  And, a 1980's era Wm. Nye ESK-001 keyer that I use with a
Vibroplex Iambic key.  And, finally, a LogiKit (Idiom Press) CMOS-4
Keyer that I use with a Bencher BY-1 key.

All thee setups key my Drake T-4XC just fine!

73,
-Doug, W7KF