Ken Bessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned on my TR4 this morning to find it deaf. I tried tuning
up and found the plate meter would peg on tx even with the
power turned all the way down. What's more, I have to give
the old girl a "thump" to get her to unkey now.

I know - TX/RX relay.... How do I remove it and test it? Where
can I get a replacement? Is it the relay or am I guessing wrong?

Ken

73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
         Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17ip



_________________________________________________________________
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble 
challenge with star power.
http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oct
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to