john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Yep, I've seen that guy too. Some people will stoop so low as to pimp working radios just for a buck. Sad, but there's always folks who take a mercenary approach.

The best bet is to not buy from the guy, and hope he stews in a sea of chopped up radios.

John K5MO