Bill Frost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dave,

If you haven't found a C-line main tuning knob, I have
a used 7-line Main tuning knob.  It isn't as thick as
the 4-line knob, so it will be necessary to move the
"C" ring on the VFO shaft out just a little bit to
keep the rubber bushing etc. tight.

73, Bill

--- Dave White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a R-4C with a broken tuning knob that I need
> to replace.  The metal insert is fine, as is the
> aluminum ring - just the black plastic is in pieces.
>  Can anyone help?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Dave White
> VE6DRW



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?  
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.  
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to