Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim -

It may just be suffering from "static cling". Try wiping the plastic lens with a dryer sheet or a paper towel with a tiny drop of liquid detergent on it.

If not, I may have one here.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>



Jim Theisen wrote:

Jim Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again folks

I am in need of a TR-3 P Current meter. Does anyone have one?

It is very sluggish and is very hard to see when the dip occurs.

If I put my finger by it, it tends to follow it around.

Thanks

Jim WB8REH


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to