George Cortez Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I opened mine up and it wasnt that hard, Just be careful of the tiny wires on the coil....

George NE2I

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
OK thanks Gary. I thought it might be the diodes. I have 9 mhz signal going in and nothing coming out of T14. It looks a little tricky getting T14 out but I think that is the next step. I'll let you know what I find after I get it open. I better order some diodes!
                                                            Terry