Hello:
            My  TR-4C is still not working on any bands. I have the 9 Mhz
signal going into the  lower SSB 9 mhz filter and nothing coming out. The USB
filter does  pass the signal ok. So, it looks like I have a bad lower ssb
filter.
Are they  available anywhere? I need some help finding one. There may still
be other  things wrong with the TR-4C but that is as far as the signal goes
now.  I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

  Thanks,

                  Terry,  W8NJR

Home.