When I first got my twins in 1979 I wanted to use FSK....the manual described the FSK tab on the PTO but it appears that in the very late models towards the end of the run Drake deleted the tab. Not a big deal I just ran AFSK for many years.

With all the talk about the RIT tab on the TR7 PTOs I wonder if it would be possible to mod these late PTOs to add the FSK capability? This isn't a big deal either but I've always wondered and someday may put together my old RTTY TU and it would be nice to at least have the capability.

Anyone ever done it???

Dino KL0S