Hi Steve,
The TR-3 & TR-4 were mine. The TR-4 sold, for less than 10% off the
asking price. The TR-3, working, but not pretty, is still available for
$95.
I agree, turnout, both sellers and buyers, was less than last yr. I
sold an SP-600 and R-390A, both refurbished, at asking prices.
A good conclusion to a bad hurricane week for me, last Sat. I gave up
hope of making it to Shelby this yr.
73,
Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info
"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole
On 9/4/2011 7:27 PM, Steve Wedge wrote:
Back from Shelby Hamfest in NC.
The amount of Drake equipment was disappointing: I saw one guy with a
TR-3 and a TR-4, and one guy with a set of twins: an R-4B and T-4X with
MS-4 and AC-4. I wound up buying the latter set. One of the guys
traveling with me had a TR-7A that he didn't sell.
I had to come down quite a bit on some of my stuff I was selling, and so
did the guy who sold me the Twins. Turnout was lighter than last year,
so I'll blame the economy, as temps were about average for this time of
year here (88).
<snip>
_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist