Hi folks, I have a C line T4XC/R4C "twin" set.  Haven't fiddled with it in
quite some time, and typically the most power I can get on any band when tuning
up "properly" is about 20 watts.  I recently tuned up on my dummy load on 40
meters, and noticed that if I tuned the T4XC "RF Tune" knob for 80 meters, the
voltage came up on the rigs meter, and the power came up to full output
(100-110 watts) via my Palstar meter.    This is with the T4XC and R4C both
tuned to 40 meters on the band switch.  Not sure why this would happen, but I
have a fellow ham that is willing to take a stab at aligning the rig.  Just
hoping to have some ideas to point us in the right direction.  Any suggestions?
73,Brett K5WXP