On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Michael Thaler wrote:

> I am new on the list. I am also very interested to test the mach64 dri
> drivers. I have a Sony Vaio F212K with an Ati Rage Mobiltiy P/M. Where
> can I get the drivers? What else do I need to test the drivers?

You can check out the branch in CVS using the mach64-0-0-2-branch tag.
Check dri.sf.net for compilation instructions.  Note that you now need an
existing X installation (4.1.0), e.g. one from your distro, to build DRI
from CVS, so you'll need to make /usr/X11R6/include and /usr/X11R6/lib
available to the build process.  I did this by creating /usr/X11R6-DRI/lib
and /usr/X11R6-DRI/include and using lndir to populate these directories
with links.

btw, is someone planning on updating the compilation guide to reflect this
change?

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net