Hi all

Finally, I took the stripped binaries (7M). Thanks to Jose again.
What's the result? Nothing good. The server starts, but no dri. Actially
some gl-related modules have got some problems on load:

(II) Loading sub module "GLcore"
(II) LoadModule: "GLcore"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6-DRI/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a
No symbols found in this module
Failed to load debug_xform.o
(EE) Failed to load /usr/X11R6-DRI/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a
(II) UnloadModule: "GLcore"
(II) UnloadModule: "glx"
(II) Unloading /usr/X11R6-DRI/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.a
(EE) Failed to load module "glx" (a required submodule could not be
loaded, -1073744008)

So later atimisc_drv.o and others have a lot of troubles (errors)
resolving gl-related symbols...
I checked several times - ldconfig cache does not contain "old" Xfree/GL
stuff.

Any ideas/comments?

I know I must look pretty dumb...

Sergey