I would like to beg for the inclusion of #define PCIGART_ENABLED in radeon_dri.c,
radeon_cp.c and the applied ring buffer tweak to the XFree86 CVS. The pci changes
shouldnt affect any other system and do allow rather stable 3D accelerated
environment, with a properly configured XF86Config-4 file. I have been running these
as such for a while,and I proposed to get them in through regular XFree86, and was
told they were forwarded to you guys. That ws at the end of 4.1.0.
I am submitting directly to you now in hopes of faster response.

The attached ring buffer tweak is not entirely my own, the bulk of it being released
publically on the Internet by [EMAIL PROTECTED], whom I have been unable to contact
for some time. All other minor tweaking is my own,and the whole patch should be GPL.

Thank you for your consideration.

--
Chuck Brewer
Registered Linux User #284015

Get my gpg public key at pgp.mit.edu!! Encrypted e-mail preferred.

This entire domain and all associated e-mail addresses are located in
the State of Washington,and sending mail to addresses at this domain is
subject to the provisions of the Revised Code of Washington.