Hallo Abhishek.

Did you try to set the properties this way?

      ID Action Users Group
      46831 READ ... Anonymous

Logging in as the Admninistrator, you will find this starting form the page of
the item bibliographic record, where you will find the following options:
Export item, Export item (migration) Export metadata, Modify.

So, choose Modify and then, next to “Item authorizations”, you choose again
“Modify”.

The item must be available for reading to “Anonymous”. All the other
permissions in the list that appears should also be set to “Anonymous”.

Let me know.

Kind regards
Joseph

dott. Joseph Frank Rogani