Dear all,

can someone please point me to the code where the navigation sidebar at the right handside of xmlui-mirage2 is assembled? I'd like to change the order of the sidebar menus for authenticated users (default: Search, Browse, My Account, (Context,) RSS) to "My Account" and "Context" on top of the sidebar.

I think it improves usability for users to have the personal and contextual menus more in focus instead of the search menu on top. In the default layout the personal and contextual menus are imho way too far down, which makes an intuitive use of the website unnecessarily difficult.

Thanks for help and/or opinions. :)
Christian

Christian Loeschen, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Wiss. Mitarbeiter/Research Associate

Technische Universität Dresden
Center for Information Services and HPC (ZIH)
Distributed and Data Intensive Computing

01062 Dresden (Germany)
Phone: +49 351 463-42330
Fax :    +49 351 463-37773
E-Mail: christian.loesc...@tu-dresden.de