Dear Paul,

thanks, not easy to find out! But that's exactly what I was looking for. I also didn't now of the "&XML"-feature, nice to know and very useful.

Cheers
Christian

Am 09.04.2018 um 10:34 schrieb Paul Münch:
Hello Christian,

in our repository we changed the navigation.xsl. To build the sidebar
menu "options -> list" from the DRI XML Document schema is used. To take
a look add "?XML" to the current URL (e.g. localhost/xmlui/?XML). Under
the tag "options" you will find various list-tags with parameter "n"
(e.g. <list id="aspect.viewArtifacts.Navigation.list.account"
n="account"> ).
We used this to modify our sidebar. After the "search-div" we comment
out <xsl:apply-templates /> and add e.g. <xsl:apply-templates
select="dri:list[@n='account']">. On this way we remove, reorganize
implemented templates and add own. So you could customize the sidebar
for various pages per "xsl:choose" or "xsl:if" too.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Paul Münch