Hi,

thanks for this hint but afai can see this is not what I'm looking for. The navigation.xsl file assembles the search function on top of the side menu, and the several Navigation.java files populate the different aspects with options.

What I like to do is to *change the order of aspects* in the side menu to have aspects more related to the current page (or user) on top. The different aspects are added to the page by the different sitemap.xmap files by calling the Navigation transformer. To change the order of aspects, I assume it is necessary to change the order of executing the different sitemap.xmap files. But I can't figure out, how and where to do this. It may be I'm totally wrong, too.

Does anyone else have an idea (or solution)?

Cheers
Christian