Good day to you, mates. I have some problems with statistics of dspace and i
hope you will help me.
I have dspace 1.7 at workplace, it is working but not correctly. It collects
and creates logs of statistics but it is shown not correctly on web site.
For example, i can see that logs have been updating for already a few
monthes but at admin's page it is still old, nothing has changed since the
begining of the month but there are logs in folder "logs" and they show that
repository has been watched. In addition, there is no statistics for exact,
separate documents.
Besides, when i follow link http://127.0.0.1/solr/statistics/ I get this
message: HTTP Status 404 - /solr/statistics/ The requested resource
(/solr/statistics/) is not available.
What the problem can be? I'll be gratefull to any tips and advice.

Best regards,
Vladimir.