Vladimir,

Given that no records are being written, I presume that there is a
configuration error in the path to your SOLR instance.

I recommend checking the configuration entries such as solr.statistics.
Pay particular attention to the hostname and port.

Since you get output from .../solr/statistics/select, I presume that the
webapp is running.  I suspect the DSpace code may be trying to send
statistics to an invalid address.

Good luck.

Terry

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:03 PM, v0ff4ik <v0...@i.ua> wrote:

> Thanks, Terry, for helping me with it.
>
> As to the first question - no, its empty except 2 files which were created
> in 2013th year.
> And what about errors - i think yes, they exist. Maybe i was not enough
> attentive about it but today i've seen the following message in log:
>
> request: http://localhost:8088/solr/statistics/update?wt=javabin&version=1
> 2015-06-25 00:01:05,994 INFO
> org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.BitstreamServlet
> @
>
> anonymous:session_id=220F06434CD2EA7E82F218EFB40CA943:ip_addr=66.249.64.188:
> view_bitstream:bitstream_id=9383
> 2015-06-25 00:01:05,994 INFO  org.dspace.usage.LoggerUsageEventListener @
>
> anonymous:session_id=220F06434CD2EA7E82F218EFB40CA943:ip_addr=66.249.64.188:
> view_bitstream:bitstream_id=9383
> 2015-06-25 00:01:06,025 ERROR
> org.dspace.statistics.SolrLoggerUsageEventListener @ Moved Temporarily
>
> Moved Temporarily
>
> Could it be related to modified files of localisations? I've changed them
> in
> order to allow ukrainian language in statistics. And in addition I've added
> google anaytics scripts into some files in order to see at least its
> statistics. Besides, GA works fine but we need to see stats at site,
> repository.
>
> Best regards,
> Vladimir.

> List Etiquette:

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)