I have a few questions that might help troubleshoot your issues.

Which pages are displaying old statistics?

/statistics
/statistics?date=
/handle/x/y/statistics

The typical DSpace installation restricts access to the solr repository to
the local server:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-solr/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L45

If you are attempting to access the solr server from the command line on
your server, try the following:
wget "http://localhost/solr/statistics/select?q=*:*&sort=time desc" -O
test.txt

If you look at the file that is generated, it will indicate the last
records that were created.

Terry

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 11:50 PM, v0ff4ik <v0...@i.ua> wrote:

> Good day to you, mates. I have some problems with statistics of dspace and
> hope you will help me.
> I have dspace 1.7 at workplace, it is working but not correctly. It
> collects
> and creates logs of statistics but it is shown not correctly on web site.
> For example, i can see that logs have been updating for already a few
> monthes but at admin's page it is still old, nothing has changed since the
> begining of the month but there are logs in folder "logs" and they show
> that
> repository has been watched. In addition, there is no statistics for exact,
> separate documents.
> Besides, when i follow link http://127.0.0.1/solr/statistics/ I get this
> message: HTTP Status 404 - /solr/statistics/ The requested resource
> (/solr/statistics/) is not available.
> What the problem can be? I'll be gratefull to any tips and advice.
>
> Best regards,
> Vladimir.

> List Etiquette:

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)