Vladimir,

Before figuring out what happened in the past, I am curious to determine
why you are not seeing statistics accumulate in your repository.

Here are a couple initial questions to consider.

If you go on to the server and look at
[dspace-install]/solr/statistics/data, does it appear that data is
accumulating in the solr directory?

Do your log files contain any errors related to the statistics repository?

If you look at your server access logs, do you see any errors related to
statistics updates.

It would be good to know that you are able to successfully see some
statistics captured in your statistics repo.

Terry

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:08 PM, v0ff4ik <v0...@i.ua> wrote:

> Thanks, Terry, for your tips and reply.
> General statistics shows only /statistics and /statistics?date= as you
> pointed. But in some wrong way , it was collecting statistics only for a
> few
> days and then stoped suddenly one day regardless the fact that all
> nessecary
> scripts are run every night automatically.
> And more interesting things happend to wget command. I looked through the
> file which was generated by wget
> "http://localhost/solr/statistics/select?q=*:*&sort=time desc" -O test.txt
>
> It has the following text:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <response>
> start="0"/>
> </response>
>
> As I understood, nothing was created by solr
> So i came to new questions: how some statistics had appeared at site and
> how
> to switch the solr on?
> I'm new to dspace and solr so any tips, even trivial can help me. Thaks for
> advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Vladimir.

> List Etiquette:

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)