Looks to me for a first Step for a new Start.. there some real interesting new
Informations
But theres also always an alternative to SF.
I don’t like the SF Idea cause youll need many Stuff yourself anyway. Ok it
could (and should) be registered anyway
But there not that much usefull tools for the project (forums unusable
bugtracker can much better, slow servers and many ads)
But this is just an location discussion and as we heared (and I self offered)
there many possible locations for hosting stuff and theres many gpl software
management (trackers, supportsystem, dorums and so) out there to host and mange
this project by the ourself - the community

But this isn’t the real important question. The real one is
Fork or no fork.
If no fork what is sn willing to do together with us (because we will do the
most work for "their" product) so asking about support in some way from sn
isn’t to much I guess.
(and I guess this wasn’t English in any way. I am sorry I cant see the
difference I just partially know the words *g*)

And who is willing to do which kind of job/role in this project and who will
approve that?

Maybe option is isn’t a non starter if website... stays but get new management
and support by sn...
I think there also many possible varations of these 3 options.

So lets talk about :-)

PS: and im happy to started that thread... really happy to see the ongoing
discussion and information and the resulted opportunities ... hey what im
saying. If a program have a bug and project seems to be dead simple reactive
the hole project so someone solve the bug lol)

The third alternative (SN manage the project as now) is, to me at least,
a non-starter, and I hope "we" can move past that with one of the two
alternatives above.

--
Mark Rogers // More Solutions Ltd (Peterborough Office) // 0845 45 89 555
Registered in England (0456 0902) at 13 Clarke Rd, Milton Keynes, MK1 1LG

!DSPAM:1011,48fcce7d150928597596905!