On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 06:56:32PM +0100, Imposit.com - Webmaster wrote:
> Felix is right, in fiorst line developers are needed
> What about the apache foundation and spamassasin maybe we should talk with
> them to bring out an hybrid fork whatever :-)

I agree completely. Without a set of committed developers, a fork
cannot succeed. I do not see that a fork is neccessary/critical for
DSPAM to continue. I do think that we need to do to better manage
the patch aggregation and release bundling. In our use, slow, incremental,
and robust changes are to be preferred in any product that interract with
the E-mail processing. Mail is just too critical. One thing that is missing
is a robust testing infrastructure to verify that new changes do not tank
already working pieces of code and for all of the supported architectures.

My two cents,
Ken

> -----Urspr??ngliche Nachricht-----

!DSPAM:1011,490762eb150922908112585!