Happy Monday everyone :-)

This discussion is great, and as always I enjoy seeing how many people are
passionate about dspam and the project. I think the key here is really finding
people who want to help drive the forward development of dspam, and have the
time to devote to it. Moving to sourceforge, or a new style of CVS, seems to me
to be pretty secondary to that.

So if you feel passionate about dspam and have the bandwidth to commit to the
project, please drop us a line, because we'd love to get you more involved.

cheers
mick