Steve wrote:
Hello all

I would like to get some feedback from as many people as possible so I am
asking here:

You as DSPAM user or as DSPAM admin: If you would have the chance to change
> or add anything to DSPAM, what would that be?

Or if you are not a DSPAM user jet and using something else: Why don't you
> use DSPAM? Why do you use something else? What function / feature would
> motivate you to switch to DSPAM?

And finally something else: Do you all know that DSPAM has a feature request
page at
> SourceForge? ->
https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?group_id=250683&atid=1126468

If you had in the past something you wanted to be included or built into
> DSPAM then now is the right time to request that. Now that the community
> is starting to take over DSPAM development it is the best time to bring
> in your request.

// Steve
--
One more feature would be nice - when DSPAM could act as milter.
(I use sendmail, but postfix can use it too, I'm right?)

Regards, Franta Hanzlík

!DSPAM:1011,497c34b4150923378614474!