Ist ok to ask the MTA fort he User Cred. But not by apache modules.
Also the suexec thing is a horrible possible security thread.

A GUI in PHP would be the best because there much much more PHP developers
out there and ist much easier to build new custom functions with it. To
authenticate you should ask the mta.

A real needed feature would be user/and admin manageable autodeletion lists
fort he quaratine.
Lets say the admin mark the top 100 ident spams mails fort he hole system
the quaratine should be cleaned from this mails.
There must alos be an otion the user can make his own lists AND he must be
able to decide to aply admin list and or the user list.

We have many users getting 2k spams a day. Even with 0,05% false positives
ist a risk there he overlooks the right one. But we say that about 70% Spams
on the hole system are the same.

So it would be nice the admin can make a list of all real spams to
autodelete it form every quarantine.
maybe he should be able to see the user lists and add the tot he global one

another feature should be a real group support - with a group quaratine and
group history

just a suggestion :-)