I have noted that it appears there is automated screen scraping going 
on against the jFindu repeater last heard page.  Specifically, it 
looks like someone has placed references to it in for the reflectors 
in a page that refreshes every 2 minutes.  This is not only poor and 
inconsiderate practice but is illegal in the United States as the 
pages carry a copyright notice and I have given NOBODY permission to 
include jFindu content within non-jFindu pages.

If you are the author of the page(s) that is(are) abusing jFindu, 
please remove the page(s).  If you know who the author is of the 
offending page(s), please contact the author and have them remove the 
page(s).  If this abuse continues, I will remove the ability to 
monitor activity on the reflectors via jFindu.  I hope I won't have 
to remove all of the dstar pages due to abuse.

The same statements also apply to the dstarusers.org web site.  These 
sites are there for INTERACTIVE USER use, not automated screen 
scrapes or pirating of pages in frames, etc.  Thank you for your 
consideration.

73,

Pete AE5PL

Reply via email to