--- In [email protected], "iain.philipps" 
<iain.phili...@...> wrote:
>
> Irritating, isn't it?
> 
> You have the IP address(es), I presume.
> 
> So ... add them to your server's "blacklist" and publish them here.

No, I have the IP addresses of users of the errant pages, not the 
pages that include the iframes (ain't HTML wonderful) :-(  I don't 
want to penalize the users for going to a site they find helpful.  My 
purpose was not to demean any one person but to hope that it was a 
simple, innocent mistake by someone who would correct the situation.  
As it is, I have disabled reflector lookups on jFindu for the 
timebeing until such time as I see an extended reduction of accesses 
or am notified by the author of the page(s) in question that they 
have been fixed.

Thanks for your reply, Iain.

73,

Pete AE5PL

Reply via email to