--- In [email protected], "Peter Loveall" <p...@...> wrote:

> If you are the author of the page(s) that is(are) abusing jFindu, 
> please remove the page(s).  If you know who the author is of the 
> offending page(s), please contact the author and have them remove the 
> page(s).  

Peter / Darren,

I believe that I am probably one of the authors that you are referring 
to, so please accept my apoligies.  I had a web page on the Australian 
D-STAR web site that was displaying some (not all) of the reflector 
information from both jFindu and the UKIT, so that we could see at a 
glance what was happening around the world.

I have only just been notified of this thread and have removed the web 
page and link to it.  Others may also have web pages that do similar 
things but I am unaware of them.  As stated earlier I sincerely 
apologise as I certainly did not mean to offend either of you.

Regards,

David Tilson, VK3UR

Reply via email to