--- In [email protected], "Peter Loveall" <p...@...> wrote:
> ...
> The jFindu pages make use of data gleaned from APRS (you can create 
> your own databases from the APRS-IS feed) and the dstarusers.org 
> database which I am partly responsible for its operation and 
> maintenance.  The information is made possible by the repeater sysops 
> and they are free to not feed dstarusers.org and/or feed other 
> database(s) as -they- see fit.
> ...
> 73,
> 
> Pete Loveall AE5PL

Pete,

I apologize, I had also a page showing 4 Hessian repeaters on one
site, refreshing ever 42 seconds. I didn't know about, or better
didn't realized the problems, me and all the others created (Please
excuse my English :-) ). I switched it of a few minutes ago.

But how can I build up a site like this? How can I access the
dstarusers.org database and feed my webspace? Can you point me to an
informational link or so?

73 de Reiner, dh9fax

Reply via email to