Hello,

thank you for the brief explanation,
I did what you said till "sudo port install libcxx" and every thing was
working fine, then coming to the installation page
I tried this "sudo port install automake libtool make gcc gcc-fortran
gcc-c++ subversion" and gor Error: Port make not found
I asked for help from someone and he said that I should type this unstead:
"sudo port install automake libtool make gcc gfortran g++ subversion" with
that it started calculating for few minutes but gave this error: Port
makegcc not found.

Do you have any idea how to fix that ?

thank you