Hi Errazi,
you are right, that shouldn't be a problem. I just checked with
dune-localfunctions
2.2.1 tarball and it works fine for me. Try to re-download the tarball (or check
it out from SVN) and run dunecontrol again.

If nothing helps, you can exclude the folder from being configured.
- remove from dune-localfunctions/configure.ac the line containing
 dune/localfunctions/brezzidouglasmarini/brezzidouglasmarini1q2d/Makefile
- change in
dune-locaalfunctions/dune/localfunctions/brezzidouglasmarini/Makefile.am from
  SUBDIRS = brezzidouglasmarini12d brezzidouglasmarini1q2d
  SUBDIRS = brezzidouglasmarini12d

Then rerun dunecontrol.

Hope that helps,
Christoph

--
[..] we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control
station in Houston, a giant rocket [..] and then return it safely to