Update:

I realized, the corner point (2pCornerpoint) simulation is not starting
parallel.

The other test cases (1p/2p2c etc ) works find with multiple processor, so MPI
is correct installed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards/Cordialement,

Gion J. Strobel, M.Sc.

Scientific Staff & Doctoral Candidate

Institute of Petroleum Engineering

Reservoir Engineering Department

Clausthal University of Technology

Agricolastrasse 10, 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany