Am Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010 schrieb Felix Miata:
> On 2010/10/02 17:53 (GMT+0100) David Coe composed:
> > Felix Miata wrote:
> >> dvdauthor -o outputlocation -x filename.xml -t "Name of the Recording"
> >>
> >> which produced the following output:
Hi,

felix, please read me previous posts carefully!

1. What you used as dvdauthor xml file is actually only the *.dvbcut project
file which is JUST used by dvbcut to load a project! The xml file you need
with option #1 is the example template you have to cut&paste from the export
output window (like David also mentioned already).

2. What you gave to dvdauthor (with option DVBcut #5) IS already what you
want! A directory containing a ready-to-burn DVD!!!
No need to author twice (option #1 produces a file for dvdauthor, #5 a
directory with already authored content)

ciao,
ralph