This will never end....these intentional jammers are the equivalent of the "schoolyard bullies"...
whether from frustration or twisted philosophies they will sadly always be with us.

Norm   K1AA
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Question

        >What about intentional qrmers?

These guys have now found another way to make it difficult for DX'ers in a "split" pile-up. They quickly find the station that's been answered by the DX-station and send a carrier over the caller instead  -  this also prevents the QSO to "be finished".

Whatever we do, these intentional QRM'ers will be ahead of us!

73/DX de Osten SM5DQC    ( also SM5DXCC )    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]