Very true Jerry.....some years back when the cesspool of amateur radio 14313 existed a college professor psyciatrist who specialized in this type of behaviour gave one sentence of advice for this situation...." Ignore, Ignore and Ignore"

73   Norm   K1AA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Keller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Question

We're giving the freebanders and intentional QRMers entirely too much attention and too much publicity. Going back 40+ years I can't remember a DXpedition that didn't get some QRM, though it's a lot more these days... but that just makes working the DX that much more of a challenge. Ignore those malicious QRMers. They only do it to irritate us, and when we get annoyed, they win.

Every time I hear one of the Deserving lose his cool and even acknowledge the existence of these jerks, I cringe... because some idiot QRMer just got what he wanted. We need to keep our focus on the DX, play the game our way, not their way, and work the DX right over them. Pretend they are not even there. That way, we win and they lose.

Something to think about.

73,  Jerry K3BZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>