On a different slant, I read, recently, in QST that you can set up
some software that will allow remote operation of your own radio from
anywhere in the workd, provided you have access to the internet and
another computer

So, I set this up and what??

the Tango Italy station go ahead

Thank you  This is KF2TI u r 59, name is Steve  over

Tnx Steve this is kp2/kf2ti, I am also 59.  BTW how do i sound over

Kp2/kf2ti, this is kf2ti I sound great over

Rgr me, do i qsl buro or direct

up to you

73 have i hope i have a good operation

Rgr that I am sure I will